Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Zwift C4 Group Ride
I am planning on beginning a virtual club ride every Wednesday night. I have noticed quite a few club members posting many Zwift rides. I would like to get us all together and get some competitive (or not) virtual riding going! For the first few rides it will be social, keeping everyone together. We will ride no more than 45 minutes, but you can stay logged on as long as you want. I would eventually like to incorporate a few fun races to spice things up. Here is how to get in on the action.
Who: Cross Creek Cycling Club Zwifters
What: Wednesday night virtual ride
Where: Zwift(various routes)
When: Wednesdays at 6:30-7:15pm
Why: Because it’s dark outside.
- Indoor bike on Smart trainer OR with Zwift-capable speed sensor / power meter
- Smart device compatible with Zwift (Apple TV, PC/Mac, iPad, Tablet, etc)
- Zwift App on device (Optional: Zwift Companion App on phone)
Here’s how to join:
- In the Zwift app or companion app, add “(C4)” to your username i.e. “John Smith” becomes “John Smith (C4)”, that way I know you are doing the group ride
- Request to add me as a Zwift “friend”: search “Matt Asmus (C4)” under the “Find Zwifters” tab
- I will add all my fellow Zwifters with (C4) in their username for a meetup every week, Wed at 6:30
- Accept the Meetup
- Log on to Zwift at least 15 minutes prior to the ride (6:15pm ish)
- Beginning riding any route, doesn’t matter
- While you are riding, a notification will pop up to Join Meetup. Click that pop up, and you are in the ride!
- Your avatar will be on a virtual bike trainer until precisely 6:30 when we all begin riding
If you have any questions or have issues logging on, please call me and I’ll try to help walk you through it.
I look forward to riding….virtually!
Wednesday, December 8, 2021, 6:30 PM until 7:30 PM
Club Road Rides
Registration is not Required