C4 is seeking self-nominations for the following executive positions: President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary. If you are interested in becoming more involved with the club, we encourage you to submit your name for a position. The duties and responsibilities for each position are in the club bylaws under Article V, (see attachment).
Our committee this year consists of the following club members: Aldo Palacios, Edwin Sanchez, Hailey Moriarty, and Oquindle Bennett. Any member seeking to self-nominate or nominate another club member (so long as they accept the nomination) will need to provide the committee the members’ name/position via FB PM, text or email (see below for full email addresses).
Timeline for Nominations
- All nominees must be in “Good Standing” and have been a current member for a minimum of 30 days in the current membership period (verified by committee)
- Nominations window is open now until Oct. 25
- Oct. 26-27, Nominees names/position competing are verified
- Oct. 28, Committee publishes the nominee ballot to all active members of C4 via email and to all members that attend the annual meeting in Nov.
Only active members in “Good Standing” may vote for any nominee on the ballot and there is no proxy voting. This means that membership must be in force no later than Oct. 5, 2019. The committee will make available online voting to all C4 members that are unable to attend the annual meeting. Electronic voting will not be anonymous so that the committee can verify the current status of each voter against our membership database. Only one vote per member will count whether the member votes online or in person at the annual meeting. All members can send their votes to the committee members via FB PM, text or email (see below for full email addresses). In the event there is a tie for any position there will be subsequent run off vote during the next monthly meeting. Term for all positions is one calendar year.
Timeline for Voting
- Online voting is available during 28 Oct. – 1 Nov. for those that wish to vote early or are unavailable to attend the annual club meeting on Nov. 4
- Online voting form is here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1c__JfgpWBuxiUbuODxurixh9e0tvN8-WS2KkmEbuRq8/
- All members in attendance for the annual meeting will place one vote for each position. (No duplicate/multiple voting allowed)
- Nominee receiving the highest number of votes per office shall be declared elected to that office
The following are the committee members emails: